“Do You Remember?” - Brander Raven Feb 2024

When I was a little boy I remember talking to the trees… the winds and leaves rustling… I knew instinctively they were my peers… I knew I had come from Spirit and these were my family and relatives… I also was constantly talking to myself… now I recognize that self… that Spirit… it is the Creator's breath and consciousness in me… it represents a place of belonging that I had long abdicated… now I have become my own mirror… and I recognize the same mirrors in the eyes of a child dancer… the breath of Creator… Spirit… the dance embodied in the movement of you… spirit movement… creativity… breathing out the consciousness to manifest the knowings of Spirit at its purest and most innocent and loving… the embodiment of pure loving energy… your flow and journey coming to light watching Spirit… you are Spirit… Spirit is you… and now I too remember that little boy… your work has carved the path… and even fixated the spirit to dance… to move… to flow… can you see the winds and leaves rustling… can you hear them… our family… and we childishly giddy knowing we are Creator’s breath?

Comments